Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dumb stuff

Things you didn't know about me...
Do you have your own room? Yes... for the first time in 4 years
-Is your closet usually messy? not usually. Every once in a while though.
-Do you have a box of “this and that’s"? Yes... My junk box. I actually have several
-Where was the last place you went outside of your home? The church
-What are you listening to right now? just buzzing of computer and ticking of a clock
-When was the last time you went to a mall? don't remember. Probably about a month.
-What color is your toothbrush? pink
-Name one person that made you smile today? Rachel
-What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Just sitting down to the computer
-What is your favorite candy bar? Don't eat much chocolate. I like carmelos and milkyways and twix and kit kats
-What is the last thing you said aloud? "So we don't have the books for vbs yet?"
-What is the best ice cream flavor?Chocolate fudge brownie
-What was the last thing you had to drink?milk for breakfast
-What are you wearing right now? kulots (however you spell it) and my heartland t-shirt. Im totally looking like a bum today
-What was the last thing you ate?Eggs and toast
-Have you bought any new clothing items this week? lol... yeah
-When was the last time you ran? The other day at the river... Rachel was trying to drag me further out in the freezing cold water and I lost my flip flop in the current!
-If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Venice but there are a million places i would love to go.
-Do you take vitamins daily?nope but i should cuz i don't eat anything healthy
-Do you go to church every Sunday?yes
-Do you have a tan? NO! I'm pasty and I hate it! lol... Im gonna work on it this summer
-Do you like Chinese food over pizza?never!
Do you drink your soda with a straw?when we eat out, I use a straw but everywhere else...no
-Who was your last text to? Ryan Davenport... which is weird cuz we hardly talk
-Are you someones best friend?I think so...
-What are you doing tomorrow? Not a clue. I don't start work til next week
-Where is your dad? Out working on the truck
-Look to your left, what do you see?a desk
-What color is your watch?don't have one... I have a cell phone
-What are you doing right now?Waiting on my mom cuz I rode with her up here to the church.
-What color is your hair? light Brown
-What is your favorite thing to wear? Jean skirt with a cute top... preferably black or brown.
-What is your favorite thing to do? watch movies, talk to my family, read, i don't really know. Go to the river or go to an amusement park and ride a huge roller coaster. There that sounds a little more interesting.
What do you usually do all day? Now that it's summer... watch tv or run errands with mom until i start work next week. Then it will be running in the morning, work, cooking dinner, anything else that needs to be done and then tv before bed
-What do you like better, Shoes or Sandals? flip flops or my slip on crocks
-Do you like to shop? of course
-Do you use chap stick?I'm addicted to it.
What is your birthstone?Emerald
-Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?It depends on what we're doing, who I'm with, and how long we have.
-Do you have a dog?yes- Daisy and Gilbert
-Last girl you talked on the phone with? mom
-Any plans today?it's late afternoon. Rest of the day just gonna be organizing my room and finishing unpacking from school
-Do you dye your hair?no, I use to tho
-Can you say the alphabet backwards? probably not
-Do you have a maid service clean your house?yeah sure- when my brother and i are MADE to do it. lol ok that was corny.
Do you like cats?yeah they are ok. Dogs are better
-What’s on top of your dresser? perfume, knick-knacks, pictures, and my earring box.
-Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes! I love it!
-Have you told the guy/girl you like that you like or love them? I have told the guy i liked that I did... unfortunately...but i can honestly say that I don't like anyone and haven't for a while now. It's a good feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I just realized that blogger was set to post comments without my approval, so I didn't read your comment until today! I'm so sorry!

I will add your blog to the IFB, KJV Young Women's Directory. Hope that you enjoy your summer vacation!

~Becca

Julie said...

culottes LOL