Tuesday, July 8, 2008

He can do anything!

Hi-
I'm on my lunch break. I finally got some more hours at work which is a huge blessing! I'm working 7:30-6 every day this week. I know to some people that doesn't seem like that big of a deal but it kinda takes a lot outta me. I'm in a pretty small room with 4 or 5 toddlers and 2 babies for 9 1/2 hours! Its fun though.... most of the time :). I love working with kids. I hope the Lord allows me to work with them in some way or another even after I graduate college and get away from daycares.
I'm really getting anxious about school. I always get really scared right before I go back but I think right now I'm also a little scared about HOW I'm going back. So far, no money. But we are working on getting a loan. It seems that is the only way. At first, I wasn't sure about it cuz I felt like that was me making it happen instead of trusting God. But I realized that God does want us to trust him but he doesn't want us to be foolish either. We should use the resources he gives us and pray that if it is His will then it will all work out the way it's supposed to. I really really hope it does work out though. Here's the song that popped into my head when thinking about this...

"It's out of your hands
You've done all you can do
You've given God the problem
It's no longer up to you
You've prayed the prayer of faith
You're standing on Gods Truth
While you're waiting on the answer
He has a question for you
Is anything too hard For God?
Who's got a problem beyond His power to solve?
Are there situations He's not the master of?
Is anything too hard for God?
Only believe
Trust His Word you'll see
His plans are still unfolding
Performing perfectly
It's clear how much he loves you
Look at all he's done
For all your questions
There's really only one
Is anything too hard for God?
Who's got a problem beyond His power to solve?
Are there situations He's not the master of?
Is anything too hard for God?"

I know He is able to provide! "With God nothing shall be impossible!"

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Amen! We will keep praying about the tuition money.
Love, Mom